Wednesday, May 12, 2010



Today was one of those ordinary day. It was seven forty five in the morning as I look at my clock. I’m starting to panic, and jump out of my bed; ran into the bathroom freshened up. This is one of those time that I got dress up in a matter of two to three minutes. “ oh my God, it’s seven fifty two “. I’m saying to myself. Not to forget that my area manager was coming today for a little visit to my branch. I did not even wanted to call, because I live about an hour and five minutes away from my job. I pull out of my parking spot toward Webster, making my way toward Bronx Expwy until I heard a siren and flashing lights a couple cars behind me; I thought he wanted to pass or something. Since I was in a hurry, I decide to speed up because I did not want to get to the back of the traffic. The car that I drove was Lancer Evo which is a pretty fast car, and I had left traffic behind about two to three miles behind me, while the cop was still stuck in it. I gotten on the Whitestone bridge going toward the Van Wyck Expy until I see the same car that was behind me like 15 minutes before was an undercover cop. He put his siren on and tell me to pull over then decide to give tickets worth about $300 or more, for reckless driving, expired insurance car, and speeding. I was so upset and could not believe that my morning at started off on a really bad note, plus I haven’t even started working yet so, this was very distance yet upsetting mornings that I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment